The Summer Abroad programs are designed to enrich students’ academic lives by providing an exciting and educational international experience. Students complete full-year University of Toronto undergraduate degree credit courses from the Faculty of Arts & Science that are relevant to each location. Relatively small classes (about 25 students on average) are taught by University of Toronto professors or faculty from the host university. All classes, with the exception of language courses, are taught in English.
We are still accepting applications for the following programs/courses:
- CHINA: Beijing & Tianjin
- CHINA: Hong Kong (DRM and HPS courses only)
- ITALY (CRI, ITA, JAH, and VIC courses only)
- SOUTH AFRICA
Applications for these programs could close at any time. Students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Set an appointment to speak with our Summer Abroad advisors!
Can’t make it to one of our information sessions, or have questions about a specific program? Feel free to set up an appointment to speak with one of our friendly Summer Abroad advisors!
- Click on “Login to Application” on the top right hand corner.
- Click on “Create an Account” and follow the directions.
- Once your account has been created, click on the “Welcome” tab and login.
- After logging in, select “Appointments” from the tabs at the top and then click “Request a New Appointment”.
- Follow the steps in red at the top of the page, and make sure you submit your request!
Once you’ve successfully submitted your request you will get an email confirmation.