COVID-19 Update & Planning
Participants are advised to follow the instructions and steps as indicated on the University of Toronto Safety Abroad Student's page.
As you prepare to return to travel, the COVID travel checklist guides you through things that are important for you to do prior to travel.
COVID Travel Checklist:
1. Stay up-to-date with the COVID-19 situation at the destination of your activity
3. Ensure you have sufficient travel health insurance.
- The GAC Travel Advisories include Entry/Exit Requirements per country
- Refer to the International SOS's Travel Restrictions page which includes up-to-date information on flight and travel restrictions, screenings and entry requirements for each country. (You will need U of T's membership # to access the site: 27ACAS808982)
- Download the International SOS (ISOS) App, U of T's Travel Assistance Provider. You will be able to access health and security advice while abroad. This resource is available for free to all participants in the Program.
For additional updates from the university related to COVID-19, please visit the Office of Vice-Provost, Students: COVID-19 FAQ page.