The Summer Abroad programs are designed to enrich students’ academic lives by providing an exciting and educational international experience. Students complete full-year University of Toronto undergraduate degree credit courses from the Faculty of Arts & Science that are relevant to each location. Relatively small classes (about 25 students on average) are taught by University of Toronto professors or faculty from the host university. All classes, with the exception of language courses, are taught in English.
2017 Online Application is now open
All applications are open and will close on February 13 at 5:00 pm. Admissions are not first-come, first-served. All applications received by the deadline will be reviewed equally.
Throughout January specific information sessions for each program will be held at the St. George campus. General information sessions will also be held on the Mississauga and Scarborough campuses. Come out and learn more about the programs and the generous financial aid available. You can also meet some of the faculty and past participants. We look forward to seeing you there!
Note: The Australia program will not be offered in 2017.
Set an appointment to speak with our Summer Abroad advisors!
Can’t make it to one of our information sessions, or have questions about a specific program? Feel free to set up an appointment to speak with one of our friendly Summer Abroad advisors!
- Click on “Login to Application” on the top right hand corner.
- Click on “Create an Account” and follow the directions.
- Once your account has been created, click on the “Welcome” tab and login.
- After logging in, select “Appointments” from the tabs at the top and then click “Request a New Appointment”.
- Follow the steps in red at the top of the page, and make sure you submit your request!
Once you’ve successfully submitted your request you will get an email confirmation.